Sunday 2 March 2014

My biggest ever Work In Progress!!!

As you may have noticed I haven't been around for a while. About 8 months of a while. There is a good reason for this. I am currently working on my biggest ever WIP. And it's taking about 9 months to complete! Yes I am expecting a baby!!!! It's a boy and he is due in March. Three weeks from last Friday is the due date!!!
I'm kind of sad and mad at myself for not blogging while pregnant, but it has been quite an intense time for both me and my other half, and I have just not felt like it. Not really sure why. Perhaps because I had not been blogging for very long anyway and still feel somewhat awkward in putting myself out there.
Also the first three months were taken up with constant nausea and being sick! I even stopped knitting!!! No one warns you that normal everyday household smells will suddenly overpower you and induce vomiting. And "morning" sickness is badly named! Oddly though I was also grateful to it. When you first see the blue lines on the pregnancy test you don't really believe it. It doesn't feel real. Not until the midwife confirmed it. I was totally reassured for about a week or so, then started to doubt again when nothing happened. Wasn't I supposed to "feel pregnant"? A couple of days later the sickness kicked in as if to punish me for doubting. But I was so glad because it made it real for me.
Also wish I had blogged before as I am very tired and in lots pain from the Fibromyalgia at the moment, so finding it difficult to do anything. I wanted to write about being pregnant with severe Fibro, but it may not be done before the birth now. Hopefully it won't be so long before my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment